Saturday, March 6, 2010

History Club Meeting, March 6, 2010

I don't usually post on the weekends, but after several inquiries decided to give everyone a report.  We had an excellent group at the History Club today.  It was necessary to have more tables, chairs, scones and coffee.  Eight people attended for the first time.

There was a lot of interchange about flying, airplanes and airports.  We had a number of very well informed participants and I appreciate how they engaged in the discussions.

Most of you know that I was not feeling well, which I will blame on a "bug" of some kind.  I am much better tonight.  Thanks to everyone who accepted my sweating, dizziness, poor thought process,  difficulty in speaking etc.

You kindness and concern is much appreciated.  Have a great weekend.



Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment