Date: July 19, 2014
11:00 a.m. - Our luxury charter bus will arrive at the Scottish Home
11:30 a.m. - We will depart for downtown. (Each person will be supplied with a box lunch and a choice of drinks. You may eat whenever you like, especially during the bus ride into the City.)
- The first stop will be the statue of General John Logan in Grant Park.
- The second stop will be the Lincoln statue, south of the Art Institute.
- Third stop will be Millennium Park. You will be here 2.5 hours to do as you please.
- Visit Millennium Park
- Take pictures at Cloud Gate, better know as “The Bean.”
- Cool off in the fountain
- Visit the Art Institute (see their website for prices)
- Visit the Pritzker Military Museum across the street. (Admission $5.00)
- Shop on State Street (2 blocks away)
- Find a bench and enjoy our great city
- Fourth stop will be the Robert Burns Statue in Garfield Park
Cost is $25.00 per person, which includes soft drinks and a box lunch. The first 10 children under the age of 12, accompanied by an adult, will be free.
To make reservations please call: 708-447-5092 and speak to Kristen or call my home office at 630-629-4516.
Scottish American History Club
Illinois Saint Andrew Society